Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ramadan 1432 - The best ever since then part 2

After 2 Ramadans ago, this is  the first time we sahor and break the fast together as a family within the same room, the family area although FD and AFAF down there, me and Faris at the kitchen pull out table. Alhamdulillah!

He also helps me with the washing up. He knows I'll be busy preparing myself for the office. The best part is we are talking to each other more often, what a relief.

On friday he willingly follow us to Grandma's house and have our Iftar there as well. That's a first also, last year my parents came to my house to break the fast with us. He seemed to enjoy it very much. So that means 4 times we had ittar at my mum's.....what more could you ask for.

And for 2 years in a row, I could the dish all myself with the help of the children off course! I never went to the Pasar Ramadhan (Ramadhan Bazaar) for the food. I've found that I'll be wasting my precious time window shopping for food!....I could use the time to cook and rest as well before ittar!

The amazing thing is that, I lost 3 kgs this Ramadhan. It have been my habit of eating a little and 5 minutes later off to maghrib prayer. Faris also follow my footsteps! ....But this year I just drank green tea and ate fruits only. After a month I found out that I lost 3 kgs....maybe I have to get rid of another 2kgs...to get back my original weight and my ideal weight, InsyaAllah!

No comments: