Monday, June 14, 2010

LIFE IS.......

Life is a bed of roses...they are full of thorns..ready to prick you anytime..if you wake up on then wrong side of bed...so is life!

If you think you have done the best that you can..not getting people on their nerves.., but there'll always someone out there not happy with what you're trying to do...That's life !...

Being a single mother is not easy!!but I promise you I'll be a single mother for as long as I can, and that will be forever for the sake of my children, my dear late husband and for my peace of mind...

I may sound angry..and ...I'm angry at the moment and a few days before. I'm not angry with life...but to those folk out there...those who are not happy just because you give them your honest opinion n comments, and they couldn't take it...so ...they said nasty things about you...

Well... if you are so sensitive..and think you are so good...dont ask people's opinions..and I'm not one to give sweet comments...by the way sugar is expensive...

at last I got it out of my head and I'm feeling better...already

No comments: