Monday, May 10, 2010

Kenangan Mengusik Jiwa part 2

Abang after you were gone so suddenly without any warning, I was helpless since everything were done by you. As you always said to me " Balik kerja, Makan, Baca Newspaper, Tidoq". as I always told you, you were right Abang.

I have to deal with everything, paying bills, keep the house cleaned (This is your chore and you loved it), shopping kat wet market, buy plenty of fruits, the children love fruits, send the children to schools, prepare breakfast A jug of hot milo and filter water untuk bekalan to school etc. And I have to deal with the children's emotion mentally and physically.

Bila dah kawin I never take care of the car, you did all that. So bila tyre pancit I have to ask Fathul Amin since he always followed you everywhere. So fathul showed me kat mana bengkel yang Abang selalu pi, actually kat taman kita pun. Thanks Teong (foreman) bila I hantar kereta untuk service, dia akan hantar kereta kat rumah kita, at first I terkejut juga, rupanya dia tahu rumah kita. Nak top up air n angin pun Faris n Fathul helped, nasib baik both of them prihatin. Sekarang tiap bulan hantar servis Teong akan check everything.

As you know I never went to the shops kat taman kita, you always said orang kat kedai tu dont know which one is your wife ? memang betul pun yang kenal I pun Lim Botak kedai runcit yang jual gas masak,becoz sometimes dia tumpangkan I ke Stesyen bas bila bas local lambat sampai! dan dia hantar gas kat rumah!.So bila I have to go to the shop I have to tell them who am I, coz they never saw me, tapi bila mention you and they saw the children, then they knew that I'm your wife. Of couse the children never let me go anywhere alone !

When the time comes to pay the bills lagi la blur, I never bayar bill, and ada a few bil yang belum settled lagi nasib baik your are very good ornanizer. So senang I cari which yang belum settled. Tapi Fathul Amin yang tolong guide me to go to TNB and Jabatan Bekalan Air. Tapi sekarang I settle all the bills dengan GIRO kat ATM.

Satu lagi masalah bila shopping barangan basah, beli ikan, udang sayuran and fruits. selalunya abang yang beli, coz you knew what to buy and the childrens fav. sometimes I termiss beli their fav. fruits. I only knew Faris fav. coz he likes all type of fruits, Farah n Fathul memilih sikit !!. Mula-mula tu I tak tahu which market to go, so I pi shopping kat pasar baru Kepala Batas every Friday. Bila dah pandai sikit I beli kat Econsave di Petani Jaya, so much nearer to our house and cheaper too. Tapi dengan budak-budak they all simply ambik yang dia orang suka, selalu double the budget !.

Now I beli barangan basah di Pasar Tani dekat dengan ofis, lebih murah n fresh, letak kat peti ais pejabat, later masukkan dalam polistyrene box dalam kereta waktu balik. so friday is hari siang 2 kg. ikan and 1 kg. prawn siap masukkan dalam plastik. Ikan dan kekadang ayam siap dimasukkan garam kunyit dan dipack untuk daily use. Satu plastik/day. Well kita selalunya creative bila faced with problems. so I'm being creative n my friends heran how come I can masak in the morning not more than 20 minutes.

No comments: